Basic Principles Concerning the Environment
Too, with a mutual trust between customers and communities, as well as anticipating globalization and linking with other international societies, strives to contribute in creating a recycling-oriented society that can "coexist with nature".
Basic Policies Concerning the Environment
- Appointing environmental problems as one of the important issues to be addressed, we aim to make efforts in conserving the environment, regularly reviewing its progression, continuously making efforts to implement improvements.
- By observing environment related laws, we aim to contribute to the conservation of the environment.
- We perform sales activities promoting and selling products that have been produced with consideration for the environment.
- Promoting the optimization of work efficiency and reduction of unused inventory, as well as energy saving and resource saving.
- We aim to reduce carbon dioxide by making efforts in energy saving, resource saving, waste emission limiting, and recycling.
The management team and employees have been informed of these policies through environmental education training.
1 May, 2006
CEO President Gota Ishii